A one day seminar organised by EUROLIS, the consortium of librarians of European Cultural Institutes in London and CILIP.
The seminar studied how librarians across Europe are making use of social media for public relations and to attract new users. Leading experts, coming from the main European countries, shared their experience and ideas with the audience.
Chair of the Conference and Speaker: Presentation Phil Bradley, United Kingdom
– Presentation Cristina Bambini and Tatiana Wakefield, Italy
– Presentation Sina Schröder, Germany
– Presentation Nieves González Fernández-Villavicencio, Spain
– Presentation Rui Zink, Portugal
– Presentation Romain Gaillard, France
Download the EUROLIS seminar 2015 programme. Presentations raised and discussed such questions as:
– What are the different uses of social media for libraries
– Interaction with library members
– Animating communities in public libraries
– Developing social media channels for a library network
COMPETITION: Do you want to join us for this year`s EUROLIS seminar ‘Keeping connected – how libraries use social media’? Show us how creative you can be in 140 characters. Tweet #EUROLIS2015 and tell us your social media strategy for libraries in one tweet. All tweets will go into a draw to win free attendance at the EUROLIS seminar 2015. Good luck!’
Fri 27 Nov | 09.30am – 04.30pm | £60 – conc £50 incl. lunch | La Médiathèque